OPSC Recruitment 2019: MBBS degree holders can apply for the posts. Applicants must also have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha medical ‘registration rules 1965’.
OPSC Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications for medical officer (assistant surgeon) in Group A junior branch.All the interested candidates can apply for the same on the official website of OPSC– opsc.gov.in.
Important dates for OPSC Recruitment 2019
- Starting date for online application: November 16, 2019
- Last date to apply for the post: December 5, 2019
- Last date of receipt of examination fee in any branch of SBI: December 9, 2019
How to apply for the OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through the OPSC’s Website www.opsconline.gov.in from November 16, 2019 to December 5, 2019.
There are a total of 3278 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Medical Officer job
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odhisha Medical
- Possessed Conversion Certificate from MCI
- 21-32 years
Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules.
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs: Application fees
Candidates have to pay a sum of Rs 500/- as application fees.
MORE INFORMATION FOR VISITS OPSC LINK ARE HERE