ICFAI University Baddi Admission Notice 2020 – Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs Admission
ICFAI University Baddi Admission 2020 – ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) invites application for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs for the academic year 2020
The Admission Modalities are with reference to MBA; M.Sc; M.Com; B.Tech; BBA; B.Com; B.Sc; B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Programs offered by the ICFAI University , Himachal Pradesh (Baddi)
The medium of instruction is English
Course Offered & Eligibility Criteria for ICFAI University Baddi Admission 2020
B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology): 4 years
- Eligibility: Pass in Class XII or its equivalent with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as subjects, along with JEE (Main) 2020 or HPCET 2020 score. Class XII students awaiting final year examination results are also eligible to apply.
B.Tech (Lateral Entry): 3 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in 3-year Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration): 3 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in Class XII (or equivalent), any discipline with aggregate 45% and above marks. Class XII students awaiting final year examination results are also eligible to apply.
B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce): 3 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in Class XII (or equivalent), any discipline with aggregate 40% and above marks. Class XII students awaiting final year examination results are also eligible to apply.
B.Sc (Bachelor of Science): 3 years
- Eligibility: Pass in Class XII with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics), with aggregate 50% and above marks.
MBA (Master of Business Administration): 2 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in graduation in any discipline with 50% and above aggregate marks, along with qualification in CMAT or any other eligibility criteria prescribed by the Regulatory Authority. Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply. Students must enclose an attested copy of CMAT or other test scorecard.
M.Com Program: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Pass in graduation in Commerce with 50% and above aggregate marks. Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
M.Sc in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics
- M.Sc Chemistry: Pass in B.Sc Med/Non Med, with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Sc Physics: Pass in B.Sc (Non Med), with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- M.Sc Mathematics: Pass in B.Sc (Non Med), B.A with mathematics, with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Final year graduate students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- The admissions are made through applications. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program by filling the Application Form.
- All the final year students who have not received the original certificates from the Universities / Board by August 01, 2020 will be admitted provisionally. Their admission will be confirmed subject to their passing the qualifying examination and meeting the minimum requirements as indicated above.
- The registration of the applicants not meeting the criteria by September 17, 2020 will be cancelled and only 50% of the semester fee will be refunded after notifying the cancellation of the seat by the University.
- The applicants will have to go through a personal interview at the campus. This is to determine the students’ attitude and motivation to pursue the program. Original certificates including the domicile certificate should be produced for verification at the time of interview. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
- The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process. All the selected students will be required to pay an amount of Rs.10,000 towards confirmation of seat which will be adjusted in the first semester program fee.
- There shall be a special provision for admission of students belonging to the State of Himachal Pradesh in any program of the ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi), which shall not be less than 25 (twenty-five) percent of seats in each course/ discipline subject to the students meeting the minimum qualifying requirements referred to above.
ICFAI University Baddi Admission 2020 Application Process
- The students are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission.
- Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Provide all available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form.
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form
- Enclose a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favour of “The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh – Fee Collection A/c” payable at Baddi, Himachal Pradesh.
Attested Copies of Certificates
- Students have to enclose attested copies of the following certificates (Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer/Principal of the College).
- Date of Birth Certificate /Class X Certificate; Marks sheets of Class XII / Diploma / Degree certificate (as may be applicable); Scorecard of JEE (Main) / HPCET 2020 and qualifying exam
- Migration Certificate; Domicile Certificate; Character Certificate; Any other certificates pertaining to academic and other activities
- Submission of Application Form: The completed Application Form for Admission along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 500 (drawn in favor of “The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh – Fee Collection A/c” may be submitted at: Admissions Office, The ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh (Baddi) University, Campus, # 5, HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist, Himachal Pradesh – 174 103
ICFAI University Baddi Admission 2020 Important Dates
|Last date for submission of completed Application Form||25th July 2020|
|Interview, Submission of certificates and verification||25th July 2020|
|Registration Date||25th July 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||04th August 2020|
For more information, visit website: https://www.iuhimachal.edu.in