IIIT Delhi announces Admission to M.Tech (CB, CSE & ECE) Program 2020
IIIT Delhi M.Tech Admission 2020 – Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIIT Delhi) invites applications for admission in M. Tech (CB, CSE & ECE) Program for International Students for the academic year 2020-21
Details of M.Tech (CB)
- Life Science is increasingly becoming an interdisciplinary field requiring knowledge of biology, computation and mathematics as well.
- M. Tech CB Program integrates applicable knowledge from these three main areas we at IIIT-Delhi empower students with tools and techniques from these fields enabling them to solve problems in the interdisciplinary field of computational biology, which is in demand from both academia and industry.
See: MTech Entrance Exams
Details of M. Tech (CSE & ECE)
- IIIT-Delhi subscribes to the view that a Master degree is primarily industry-focused, though it can be used as a stepping stone for research as well. The decision whether the degree is to be pursued for skill and knowledge up gradation or also for building research skills should rest with the student.
- it is desirable to provide specializations within CSE and ECE in the M. Tech. Program. For this, the Institute permits a student to do a “M. Tech.” or “M. Tech. with specialization”. The following are the available specializations:
M.Tech. Specialized Courses
- M.Tech. (CSE) – Artificial Intelligence, Information Security, Data Engineering, Mobile Computing
- M.Tech. (ECE) – VLSI & Embedded Systems, Communication and Signal Processing
- The candidate should have completed or must be pursuing a B.Tech./ B.S./ M.Sc. or equivalent Qualifying program as described in the admission criteria of the desired program to which admission is sought.
- Equivalence is as envisaged by the Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in).
- Equivalence of degrees from colleges outside of India is as envisaged by Association of Indian Universities (aiu.ac.in).
- Candidates may apply during or after their final year of their undergraduate program.
- To be considered eligible under this foreign students set of seats, the candidate must satisfy one or more of the following conditions:
- The candidate should be a Foreign Citizen (holding a foreign passport).
- If the candidate is an Indian Citizen, then the candidate must have studied the Qualifying program (see Educational Eligibility) outside of India.
- Admission of Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) under Direct Admission for Students Abroad (DASA) for Undergraduate Program/Post Graduate Program is done through the process defined by DASA.
- Details about number of seats in each program are announced every year through DASA ADMISSION WEBSITE.
- Candidates seeking admission under DASA scheme should strictly follow the guidelines announced by DASA.
- The Application process will be online at https://ia.iiitd.ac.in/
- There will be a nominal application processing fee of the order of USD 50. This may be revised from time to time.
- The test scores should be submitted within the due date of the applicable round of admission.
- Recent Photograph
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Transcripts from Class IX (or equivalent) to Class XII (or equivalent): Certified by the school Principal or equivalent.
- For students still studying in Class XII (or equivalent), a predicted score may be submitted. The candidate should submit the final scores of the qualifying exam at the time of joining the Institute.
- Certificates/ Score Cards for Standardized tests in English/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology/ Programming Languages etc.
- Standardized Test Scores:
- Since assessment methodologies of different countries are different, it is pertinent to ask for the following standardized test scores:
- SAT or ACT score; At least 2 SAT Subject tests; Math Level 1 or 2 (Math Level 2 is preferred) (Mandatory); Physics, Chemistry, or Biology (at least 1).
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> https://ia.iiitd.ac.in/