MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has published notification for Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020 for the recruitment of 200 Civil Posts such as Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Deputy Registrar Cooperative Societies, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Block Development Officer (BDO), Tahsildar, Superintendent State Excise Department etc.
The commission is inviting online applications for MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020. Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Civil Service Exam 2020 on or before 13 January 2020.
The exam will be conducted in two phases i.e. MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam and MPSC State Services 2020 Mains Exam. The prelims exam will be held on 05 April 2020 and the mains exam on 02, 03 and 04 August 2020. More details MPSC State Service Recruitment 2020 are given below in this article.
MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam Important Dates
- Starting Date of MPSC State Service Exam Online Application – 23 December 2019
- Last Date for MPSC State Service Online Application Submission – 13 January 2020
- MPSC State Services 2020 Prelims Exam – 05 April 2020
- MPSC State Services Mains Exam 2020 – 02, 03 and 04 August 2020
MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020 Vacancy Details
Combined State Civil Services Posts – 200 Posts (Class A Officer and Class B Officer)
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner -10
- Deputy Chief Executive Officer -7
- Assistant Commissioner/ Project officer -1
- Deputy Education Officer, Maharashtra Education Department – 25
- Class Officer – 25
- Deputy Superintendent, Land Record – 6
- Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Fee – 6
- Naib Tehsildar -73
- Other Posts – 47
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field. For more information, check detailed notification given below.
Minimum 17 Years
Selection Procedure for MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020
Selection will be done on the basis of MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020, MPSC State Services 2020 Mains Exam and Personal Interview,
How to Apply for MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply through official website on or before 13 January 2020.
MPSC Combined State Civil Services Exam 2020 Application Fee:
- General – Rs. 524/-
- OBC/SC/ST – Rs. 324/-
- Notification Date: 23 December 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 10 January 2020
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Principal – 1 Post
- Engineering Faculty – 1 Post
- IT Engineering Faculty – 1 Post
- HR & Soft Skills Faculty – 1 Post
- Finance Faculty – 1 Post
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Principal – Candidate should have a Degree of M.Tech/ME. In Electrical Engineering.
- Engineering Faculty – Candidate should have a Degree of B.E. Electrical Engineering.
- IT Engineering Faculty – Candidate should have a Degree of B.E IT/Computer.
- HR & Soft Skills Faculty – Candidate should have a Post Graduate Degree of MBA in HR.
- Finance Faculty – CA/ICWA.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Experience
- Principal – 5 years
- Engineering Faculty, IT Engineering Faculty, HR & Soft Skills Faculty, Finance Faculty – 3 years
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 Salary
- Principal –Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Engineering Faculty, IT Engineering Faculty – Rs. 1,00,000/-
- HR & Soft Skills Faculty, Finance Faculty – Rs. 80, 000/-
How to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020 by sending applications to the office of the Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, Prakashgad, 4th Floor, Prof. Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051 on or before 10 January 2020. Candidates can check more required details in the provided links.