NIIT University Alwar announces Entrance Test (NUET) 2020 for B.Tech Admission
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 – National Institute of Technology University (NU), Alwar has invited applications for admission to four-year Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) Program for the session 2020-22.
- NIIT University (NU) is a not-for-profit University notified by the Govt. of Rajasthan in 2009. A premier institution, marked by higher learning and research, NU seeks to create original thinkers who will lead the knowledge society of the future.
- NU was established on October 13, 2009 vide Ordinance No. 4 of the Government of Rajasthan. Subsequently under Rajasthan Gazette Notification No F (11) Vidhi/2/2010 Dated April 03, 2010
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Last Date to apply for Round 1 Admission is starting 15th October 2019 and ending 18th November 2019
- Regular Admission Mode – April 2020
B Tech Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Digital Transformation Technologies: Specialisations in Data Science; Big Data Engineering; Cyber Security; Artificial Intelligence; Cloud Computing
B Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Specialisations in Wireless Communication; Communications and Signal Processing; VLSI & Embedded Systems; Internet of Things and; Data Science
B Tech Biotechnology
- Specialisations in Environmental Biotechnology; Plant Biotechnology; Industrial Biotechnology; Contemporary Biotechnology; Bioinformatics
Eligibility Criteria for NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020
- 60% marks or equivalent in Class X in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – English, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be CBSE/ICSE/any other board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India.
- 60% marks in Class XII in five subjects (Compulsory subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology (PCM/PCB) & English. The fifth subject can be indicative as per applicant’s choice.). The board can be any recognized board in India or an equivalent board if from a country outside India. In case of ISC board if an applicant has taken four subjects, aggregate of four subjects will be considered.
- 60% marks in PCM in Class XII if opting for CSE or ECE streams, ≥60% marks in PCB or PCM or PCMB in Class XII if choosing BT and ≥60% marks in PCB in Class XII, if opting for Integrated MSc CS.
- Should be appearing in the board Exam in March/April 2020 or should have the necessary mark sheets if you have appeared in 2018 or 2019.
- Should have JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any other State Engineering Entrance Exam’s rank/score otherwise applicant will be required to appear in the NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET).
- Applicants, who are appearing either for the Cambridge, IGCSE Exam (A Level) or International Baccalaureate (IB) with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and/or Biology, admission would be granted based on the predicted score.
- Applicant should have scored ≥ Grade 4 in IB Board or minimum grade C in Cambridge IGCSE Board
- NU admissions are through Admission Interaction Process (AIP).
AIP has 3 Rounds:
- NIIT University Engineering Test (NUET)
- Personal Counselling Interaction (PCI)
- Duration of the entire AIP process of 2 hours 30 minutes
- The PCI between the applicants and their parents/guardians with designated officials from NU is an important part of the process. AIP can be scheduled at the student’s preferred date and time.
- It can be conducted online or at the nearest AIP location.
- Selected candidates would have to pay an acceptance fee along with a signed acceptance letter within 5 days of receiving the admission offer.
Fee & Scholarship
- The fee can be increased every semester or annually. The typical fee increases every year has been 5% to 6% so far. Any fee increase would be communicated at least 45 days in advance of the semester commencement.
- For the current Academic year, the one-time Fee/Security deposit is as follows:
- Application Fee (EAD & RAD) INR 1500
Non-refundable Acceptance Fee:
- INR 20,000 [accepting the admission offer in EAD]
- INR 25,000 [accepting the admission offer in RAD]
- Refundable security deposit for: B Tech/Integrated M Tech/Integrated MSc CS INR 50,000 (Enrolment)
- Non-Refundable EAD Acceptance Fee of INR 20,000/- will be adjusted with Security Deposit
- RAD Acceptance Fee of INR 25,000/- is non- adjustable and non-refundable.
- The University offers two payment plans:
- Annual Payment Plan (APP)
- Semester Payment Plan (SPP)
- Note: All fees can be paid either online (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/UPI) or by Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/ Gurugram.
NIIT University B.Tech Admission 2020 Application Process
- Download the admission Application Form https://www.niituniversity.in/ or obtain it from any of the designated Admission Offices of NU; the Application fee can be paid either online or by cash or by crossed demand draft in favor of NIIT University, payable at New Delhi
- Application Fee – Rs.1500/-
- Prospective applicants interested in seeking admissions in NU under any of the Admissions Modes (EAD/RAD) must follow the procedure given below:
Step to Apply Online
- Fill the Application Form by downloading NU Admissions Mobile App or clicking here: NU Bachelors & Integrated Masters Applicant Login page
- Pay the Application fee online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- NU BANK DETAILS
- Account No.: 023566200000044
- RTGS/NEFT IFSC Code: YESB0000235
- Bank Name: Yes Bank Limited
- Address: Yes Bank, (G1, G2, G3), 43 Chiranjeev Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019
Step to Apply Offline
- The hard copy of Application Form can be obtained from any of the designated Admissions Offices of NU OR
- Can be download from: https://nucleus.niituniversity.in/applicant/login.aspx
- Pay the Application Fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favor of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram. OR
- Pay the Application fee online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI – Unified Payment Interface
- Note: If paid online payment details should also be mailed separately to firstname.lastname@example.org and mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line
- Submit the duly completed Offline Application as follows:
- Courier the printed copy of the form by post to the NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurugram, Haryana-122001 and also to be separately mailed to email@example.com and mentioning applicant name and application number in the subject line.
- Selected candidates should submit the Acceptance Letter duly signed by them and their parent/guardian within 5 working days of receiving the Admission Offer Letter along with a non-refundable acceptance cum admission processing fee:
- INR 20,000 under EAD
- INR 25,000 under RAD
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> https://www.niituniversity.in/